PAGES & TOPICS:
– I accept 100 – 800 word submissions. No explicit sexual descriptions, or racially or sexually derogatory content (unless it’s a historical piece where such language represents the time and way of speaking). Submissions are not automatically accepted.
– Submissions on any topic are welcome. No explicit sexual descriptions, racially or sexually derogatory content. Please don’t exceed 800 words.
- Please edit your work. I’ll check everything, but I won’t make corrections for you. (I might alert you to them.)
- Stick to the word count as closely as possible.
- The above picture has nothing to do with my religious preferences. If you’re topic is religion, and falls within my guidelines, you can submit it. I just like the picture.
I have no rights to your work. My only requirement is that you allow exclusivity for one month from the time it goes live on Kori Miller Writes. Please provide a short bio and a head shot if your work is accepted. I want to highlight and promote you and your work. Being previously published isn’t a requirement. Please complete the information below. In the comments section, please give me the title of your article, poem, or flash fiction piece, and a 1-3 sentence synopsis. Do not send links to any of your work. If accepted, I will contact you for additional information. Thank you!